The application process will take about 30 - 45mins, and requires two written pieces you may wish to draft first and paste into the fields provided. We also ask for video evidence of your current ability to lead worship or play an instrument in a worship context. We will contact you within 7 days of your application and notify you via email if your application has been successful. There is no application fee.
*** Please note: If you are wanting to receive formal qualifications for your study, please visit the Missional Pathways website (RTO 45384) and follow their application process.***
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re stuck with any part of the application process, please see the FAQs below for guides and answers to our most common questions.
There are a number of ways you can share a video link. See below the most common ways:
- Once you have created your video and have it ready to share, create a free YouTube account or login with your gmail account at www.youtube.com.
- Click on the Video Camera icon at the top right of your browser screen and select Upload Video.
- Follow the prompts to upload your video file.
- Mark your video as Private instead of Public if you do not wish your video to be searchable.
- Once the video file has uploaded, select My Channel from the menu and then click on the video you want to share.
- Select the Share Button under the title description and copy the link that appears in the window. ie. https://youtu.be/U1lZ1P2XNhg
- Paste your shared link into the space provided in your application form.
You can use a file sharing program such as Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive or iCloud to upload your file and share the public link. You will need to follow the instructions unique to each of these file sharing services to make the link public for
We’d encourage you to ask your current Worship Pastor, Senior Pastor or Small Group Leader to be a referee. Choose someone who has journeyed in Christian faith with you for some time, and will encourage and support you in your development as a worship leader. We’d also recommend you choose someone from your local church family who can affirm your spiritual gifts and is willing to provide ongoing mentoring and support throughout the course of your study.
We’d love to know how you became a Christian? Tell us about your family. Did you grow up going to church? How did you find yourself attending your current church and what is your current role?
What do you mean when you say 'Please share why you are interested in pursuing study through the Worship Academy?'
We’d love to hear about why you’ve decided to apply to study, and what you hope to achieve and learn over your time with us? What is it that drives your desire for worship ministry and what is your future hope in this area?